As cannabis cultivators pour billions of dollars into developing cutting-edge, efficient grows, we need to ask: is there a hidden disruptor that could steal their business in the years ahead?
Here to help us answer this is Kevin Chen of Hyasynth Bio, one of just a few companies experimenting with non-plant-derived cannabinoids.
Learn more at https://hyasynthbio.com
- Kevin’s background in cannabis and how he came to start Hyasynth Bio
- An inside look at Hyasynth Bio and its work with non-plant-derived cannabinoids
- A deep dive into biosynthesis and how Hyasynth Bio uses this process to grow cannabis compounds inside yeast cells
- How Hyasynth Bio has successfully overcome challenges with biosynthesis
- The history of biosynthesis and cannabis and where Kevin sees this relationship evolving in the years to come
- The different types of end products we’ll start to see for sale in dispensaries that use biosynthesis
- How biosynthesis will affect cannabis prices
- Hyasynth Bio’s intellectual property strategy and how Kevin manages the company’s patents
- The traditional cannabis companies that are investing in biosynthesis
- Where Kevin sees cannabinoid biosynthesis heading in the next 3-5 years