By making investments in other companies, large cannabis brands are attempting to capture exponential growth within specific corners of the marketplace.
This not only works to increase ROI for investors, but it also provides these companies the chance to form strategic partnerships with rising startups ahead of the curve.
Here to tell us all about this is Narbé Alexandrian of Canopy Rivers, a cannabis venture capital firm and the $1 billion investment arm of the largest cannabis company in the world, Canopy Growth.
Learn more at https://www.canopyrivers.com
- Narbé’s background in cannabis and how he became CEO of Canopy Rivers
- An inside look at Canopy Rivers and how it works to identify strategic partnerships with Canopy Growth’s large portfolio of companies
- Vertical integration and why Narbé doesn’t believe in it
- A breakdown of the thirteen segments Narbé has identified in the cannabis value chain and which ones he predicts will be most profitable
- Narbé’s advice on the do’s and don'ts for entrepreneurs looking to pitch to investors
- Narbé’s investment philosophy and what he takes into consideration when deciding where to invest
- A deep dive into some of Narbé’s biggest investments to date, including PharmHouse and Headset Inc.
- Narbé’s shocking insight on the falling prices of products including dry flower, isolates, and extracts
- Where Narbé sees the industry heading over the next few years