If you hand most people a cannabis drink, their first question is probably, “How high will this make me?”
This one unknown might just be what’s holding cannabis beverages back. Until now.
Listen in as Luke Anderson of Cann discusses the state of cannabis drinks and where he sees the category heading.
Learn more at http://www.drinkcann.com/
- Luke’s background in cannabis and how he came to start Cann
- An inside look at Cann and its mission to become the standard for cannabis-infused tonics
- Why Cann produces only low-THC tonics to target consumers that don’t wish to experience a high
- The type of effect consumers can expect from Cann’s social tonics
- Why Luke believes it’s important to take out the guesswork in cannabis beverages
- Cann’s social tonics versus beer and wine in terms of time and effect
- How Cann decided on its unique THC/CBD concentration profile
- How Luke and his team overcame challenges with emulsion and dispersion to ensure consistency in every sip
- Where Luke sees cannabis micro-dosing heading in the next few years