As the cannabis retail environment gets more competitive, retailers are looking for ways to stand out and make a statement.
Here to tell us more about this is Ron Basak-Smith, CEO and Co-founder of a new company known as Sana Packaging that’s providing cannabis retailers with sustainable hemp-based packaging solutions.
In this episode, Ron shares with us an inside look at Sana Packaging and how the company is working to fix the cannabis packaging problem and eliminate pollution.
Learn more at https://www.sanapackaging.com
- Ron’s personal background and journey in the cannabis space
- An inside look at Sana Packaging and its mission to make cannabis more sustainable with eco-friendly packaging solutions
- Sana Packaging’s two different packaging products, including 100% plant-based hemp plastic and reclaimed ocean plastic
- Why packaging for cannabis retail is broken and how Sana is working to fix it
- The cost of Sana Packaging’s sustainable products versus traditional packaging
- Sana Packaging’s current retail clients and where Ron sees the company expanding in the years to come
- Ron’s experience at CanopyBoulder, a seed-stage business accelerator that helped Ron start Sana Packaging
- Ron’s insights on what the cannabis packaging landscape will look like in the next 3-5 years