While hotels have prohibited cannabis use for years, it’s now considered a benefit many guests are demanding.
Here to tell us about it is Matthew Singer of tökr, an app that creates a personalized cannabis experience based on individual preferences.
Learn more at https://www.trytokr.com
- Matthew’s background in cannabis and how he came to start tökr
- An inside look at tökr’s premium cannabis delivery marketplace
- How COVID-19 is affecting the cannabis environment in California and beyond
- How the hotel industry’s stance on cannabis use is changing in the US
- Ways in which boutique hotels are leading the charge for on-site cannabis use from trusted vendors
- Cannabis consumer behavior in hotels and what’s trending right now
- Matthew’s opinion on California’s black market problem and what needs to be done to fix it
- Why brands have a hard time telling their story in dispensaries and how tökr is working to solve this
- Where tökr currently is in the capital-raising process