If you’re concerned about the wildly fluctuating cannabis stocks, you’re not alone. But could there be a light at the end of the tunnel?
Here to answer this is returning guest Alan Brochstein, founder of New Cannabis Ventures and 420 Investor.
Learn more at https://www.newcannabisventures.com
- Alan’s background in the cannabis stock space and how he came to start New Cannabis Ventures and 420 Investor
- A 10,000 ft view of the cannabis stock space and Alan’s predictions for the future
- The meteoric rise and fall of cannabis and pharmaceutical company Tilray
- Stocks Alan is asked about most and where he sees them heading
- Companies creating shareholder value and how that can set them apart
- Popular challenges and opportunities discussed among cannabis executives
- Alan’s views on sovereign debt, class warfare, and other issues threatening the economy
- Where Alan sees hemp and cannabis laws heading in his home state of Texas