With cannabis legalization in full swing, it’s easy to forget there’s a big difference in how legalization is unfolding between US states and countries around the world.
Here to help us contextualize the difference between markets is Michael Mayes of Quantum 9, an expert cannabis consulting firm with one of the highest success rates in the industry.
Learn more at https://quantum9.net
- Michael’s background in cannabis and how he came to start Quantum 9
- An inside look at Quantum 9 and its mission to help maximize the potential of cannabis cultivation, control, and dispensary businesses
- Tips on how to successfully pursue a cannabis brand license and the common misconceptions Michael sees among new clients
- Exciting new developments taking place in the Michigan and Illinois markets
- Illinois’ social equity program and what it means for cannabis businesses
- How Michael believes cannabis will affect alcohol market shares over the next few years
- How Michael is working to help states create systems that help both businesses and patients
- Where Michael sees cannabis heading in Illinois and beyond over the next 3-5 years