Is California the Hunger Games of cannabis?
In the face of regulatory failure in California, black market cannabis thrives as licensed sellers and growers - much like the pledges in the Hunger Games - compete to survive in a dangerous world controlled by The Capitol (Sacramento).
So what happens next? Will state leaders see the error in their ways or will dispensaries and cultivators unite to force a change? Here to help us answer this is Seibo Shen, CEO of Hanu Labs.
Learn more at https://hanulabs.com
Seibo Shen's new product The Hanu Stone from hanulabs.com
- Seibo’s background and how he came to enter the cannabis space
- How California’s cannabis market has evolved over the last few years
- Disadvantages that licensed growers and dispensaries deal with compared to those in the black market
- How the black market has impacted the vaping crisis
- Why so many cannabis businesses are undergoing financial difficulties
- Slotting fees and why brands must pay to get their products on dispensary shelves
- An inside look at Hanu Labs and its new, award-winning personal vaporizer
- How Hanu Labs is unique to other big players in the pod manufacturing space
- Where Seibo sees California’s cannabis market heading in the next few years