Hemp and cannabis are getting ready to disrupt one of the biggest industries in the world: beauty and skincare.
Here to tell us about it is Melissa Jochim of High Beauty, a cannabis-infused cosmetics brand that’s hitting shelves in stores across the world, including the multinational beauty chain Sephora.
Use promo code “Insider” for a discount on your purchase at https://highbeauty.com
- Melissa’s background in cannabis and how she came to start High Beauty
- An inside look at High Beauty and its mission to make canna-beauty products mainstream
- Current perceptions surrounding cannabis in the beauty and skincare space
- How hemp benefits the health and appearance of our skin
- The different products High Beauty now has to offer from masks to moisturizers
- A breakdown of the chemistry involved in creating cannabis-infused cosmetics
- Where High Beauty is available for purchase, including Sephora and Macy’s
- How Melissa sees the canna-beauty market evolving over the next few years