It’s no secret cannabis cultivation is going global. Here to tell us why and how he’s expanding into Africa is Jonathan Summers of EXMceuticals, a medical cannabis firm that aims to become the largest volume, lowest cost producer of wholesale cannabis in the world.
Learn more at https://exmceuticals.com (CSE: EXM) (FSE: A2PAW2)
- Jonathan’s background in cannabis and how he came to be Executive Chairman of EXMceuticals
- An inside look at EXM and its mission to become the largest volume, lowest cost producer of wholesale cannabis ingredients
- Jonathan’s insight on Brexit and how it will affect London as a financial hub
- Why EXM cultivates cannabis in Africa before processing, selling, and distributing in Portugal
- What cannabis cultivation in Africa could mean for the country’s economy and job market
- Differences between the cannabis industry in Europe versus the U.S.
- The products Jonathan foresees gaining traction in Europe over the next few years
- What Dixie Elixir’s Tripp Keber is bringing to the table as a strategic advisor for EXM
- How EXM is working to support African communities through nonprofit funds and increased employment
- Inspiration Jonathan draws from lectures given by English philosopher Alan Watts
- Where Jonathan sees EXM and cannabis heading in the next few years