Incredible biotech developments are starting to bring new and exciting products to the cannabis market that would have seemed like science fiction just a few years ago.
Here to tell us about it is Cameron Keluche, founder and CEO of sublingual cannabis tablet company SUM Microdose and president and CEO of KelSie Biotech, an innovation and intellectual property holding company in Boulder, CO.
In this episode, Cameron shares with us a breakdown of KelSie’s “Bubble Drying” technology and how it’s quickly revolutionizing both the pharmaceutical and cannabis industries.
Learn more at https://www.kel-sie.com and https://www.summicrodose.com
- Cameron Keluche’s personal background and journey in the cannabis space
- An inside look at KelSie Biotech and SUM Microdose and their mission to bring cannabis into the pharmaceutical market
- How KelSie Biotech is applying Bubble Drying - the same technology used to create a dry measles vaccine - to formulate the world’s most stable cannabis powder
- Ways in which KelSie Biotech’s dry cannabis powder can be used as an inhalant for optimal bioavailability
- An explanation of “excipients” and how they help the body pull in cannabinoids more effectively than oil constituents
- Ways in which inhalants are superior to other cannabis delivery methods
- How SUM Microdose uses KelSie Biotech’s Bubble Drying technology to create sublingual cannabis tablets designed for different purposes including mood and sleep
- Ways in which KelSie and SUM are bridging the gap between the pharmaceutical biotech and cannabis spaces and Cameron’s goals for the years ahead
Direct download: 264.mp3
-- posted at: 12:15pm EST