American cannabis companies are starting to go public in Canada, using the fresh capital to further fuel their growth.
One of these companies is Dixie Brands Inc., one of the most recognized consumer brands with a portfolio of over 100 products across more than 15 different product categories.
In this episode, Dixie CEO Chuck Smith shares his insight on the future of cannabis and discusses the company’s goals to become the leading global consumer packaged goods company in cannabis.
Learn more at http://dixieelixirs.com
- A breakdown of Dixie Brands and its expansive array of THC and CBD products
- Chuck’s background in the cannabis industry and his journey to CEO of Dixie
- Dixie Brands’ state-by-state growth and its plans for expansion within the U.S. and beyond
- How differences in regulation dictate Dixie’s go-to-market strategy in Canada versus the U.S.
- Why Dixie focuses on building brands instead of cultivation
- How Dixie competes against new companies entering the cannabis industry
- The importance of packaging and how Dixie successfully creates packaging that distinguishes their brands from others and achieves consumer trust and engagement
- A walkthrough of BDS analytics and it offers cannabis industry market trends and consumer insights
- Chuck’s outlook on the global future of cannabis over the next decade