Widely known as the "Guru of Ganja,” Ed Rosenthal is a leading cannabis horticulture authority, author, educator, and legalization pioneer.
He’s the most renowned cannabis cultivator in the world and has authored numerous books on the topic, including Marijuana Grower’s Handbook (which Oaksterdam University uses as their cultivation textbook to this day) as well as his newest book, Marijuana Garden Saver.
In this episode, Ed shares his advice to growers looking to achieve the perfect grow and discusses new and exciting discoveries in cultivation like creating cannabis compounds with yeast - a topic we recently discussed on the show with Kevin Chen of Hyasynth Bio.
Learn more at https://www.edrosenthal.com
- Ed’s celebrated background in cannabis and how he’s seen the industry evolve throughout the years
- The most common mistakes Ed sees among new growers
- Ed’s thoughts on traditional lighting vs LEDs and what he believes to be the optimal lighting arrangement
- How to design the best grow space from scratch
- The best methods for trimming and manicuring commercial grows
- Simple solutions to common problems Ed sees among new and seasoned cultivators alike, including how to avoid mold growth
- The up and coming practice of growing cannabinoids in yeast
- Ed’s insights surrounding the future of terpenes and different cannabinoids like CBN
- Where Ed predicts cannabis trending in the years ahead
- An inside look at Ed’s new book, Marijuana Garden Saver: A Field Guide to Identifying and Correcting Cannabis Problems