When outfitting a modern cultivation facility, lighting is one of the most important investments.
With the right combination of spectrum and power, good lighting not only maximizes yield but also optimizes plant quality for home and commercial growers alike.
But how do you stay up to date on all the advancements of indoor lighting and determine the best scheme for your facility?
Here to help us tackle this is Noah Miller of Black Dog LED, makers of the best full-spectrum LED grow lights on the market.
Learn more at https://www.blackdogled.com
- Noah’s background in pharmaceuticals and how he came to enter the cannabis space
- An inside look at Black Dog LED and its mission to offer cannabis growers the best lighting possible
- A breakdown of LED lighting vs. traditional lighting solutions like HID including efficiency, cost, and ROI
- The evolution of indoor lighting in the cannabis industry and why LED has become the standard
- Noah’s advice on indoor lighting for home growers versus commercial growers
- Mistakes Noah sees growers make when trying to create a successful cultivation facility
- Misconceptions and myths surrounding LED lighting and Noah’s continual efforts to change public perception
- Black Dog’s research on LED efficiency and ways in which the company is working to optimize facility lighting for greater yields
- Where Noah sees indoor lighting heading in the next few years and what that could mean for home and commercial growers