California is arguably the cannabis industry’s most impactful market with more and more developments taking place each month.
Here to tell us about it is Khurshid Khoja, a business attorney constantly interfacing with Sacramento regulators and politicians to help his clients see what’s just around the corner.
Learn more at http://www.greenbridgelaw.com
- Khurshid’s background in business law and how he came to start Greenbridge Corporate Counsel
- How the California cannabis market is coping with high taxes and restrictive regulations
- The biggest obstacles the cannabis industry faced in 2019 and those to come in 2020
- The Interstate Commerce Clause and how it’s affecting the cannabis market
- How Oregon passed SB 582 and the doors it opens for licensed businesses in-state
- Exciting new developments Khurshid foresees taking place in 2020 as well as areas to practice caution
- Whether or not Sacramento politicians can remedy the budget deficit and debt situation in California
- Khurshid’s advice to those looking to enter the California cannabis market