Since launching in 2016, LeafLink has quickly become the largest e-commerce wholesale cannabis platform with $1 billion in annualized sales as of June 2019.
In this episode, LeafLink CEO Ryan Smith gives us an inside look at what’s happening in the industry’s busiest marketplace.
Learn more at https://leaflink.com
- Ryan’s background in cannabis and how he came to start LeafLink
- An inside look at LeafLink and the ways in which it helps brands and retailers streamline the ordering process
- A breakdown of the companies using LeafLink and the number of new brands launching each week
- How the marketplace on LeafLink has evolved over the last two years
- A snapshot of the bestselling products on LeafLink and Ryan’s insight on up-and-comers
- The data points Ryan finds most interesting about today’s cannabis marketplace
- Ryan’s advice to entrepreneurs interested in creating a new cannabis product
- Ways in which brands and retailers can differentiate themselves in the competitive cannabis space
- Products LeafLink offers cannabis brands and retailers, including streamlined ordering, CRM, reporting tools, and fulfillment and shipment queues
- Where LeafLink is currently at in the capital-raising process
- Where Ryan sees LeafLink and the cannabis marketplace heading over the next few years