Roy Bingham is the CEO of BDS Analytics, which produces the leading market trends reports, analyses, and consumer research in the cannabis industry.
Not only does Roy know EXACTLY what is selling in dispensaries, but he also has definitive data on which cannabis product trends are accelerating and which are fading.
In this interview, Roy shares his insight on where cannabis is heading in the months and years ahead.
Learn more at https://bdsanalytics.com
- Shifts and trends that are beginning to take hold in cannabis
- BDS Analytics’ statistical modeling methodology and how the company projects accurate market data
- Roy’s clientele at BDS Analytics and how they benefit from the company’s market data
- How much CBD is selling and how this currently varies by geography
- New cannabis delivery systems and Roy’s projections for their success
- BDS Analytics’ latest insights on cannabis consumer behavior
- Acceptors and rejectors and why they are important to the cannabis industry
- BDS Analytics’ recent partnership with leading data provider IRI
- How cannabis has evolved over the decades and Roy’s insight on the industry’s future