Most entrepreneurs create a product or service before determining ways to build a customer base, but Drake Sutton-Shearer has taken a different route.
Currently generating over 2 million unique visitors a month, Drake’s new cannabis content distribution network PRØHBTD allows him to market his own products while simultaneously bridging the gap between cannabis and mainstream culture.
In this episode, Drake shares with us how PRØHBTD’s unique business model uses entertainment to broaden the cannabis niche and create a diverse group of informed, loyal customers.
Learn more at https://prohbtd.com
- Drake’s background in cannabis and how he came to start PRØHBTD
- An inside look at PRØHBTD and the company’s content strategy
- Drake’s advice on how to create informative yet digestible content that keeps people engaged and coming back for more
- Obstacles PRØHBTD overcame to land groundbreaking partnerships with Apple TV and Amazon
- Ways in which PRØHBTD is breaking barriers and reducing the stigma that surrounds cannabis
- PRØHBTD’s capital-raising process and Drake’s projections for the months ahead
- Doing business in New Zealand versus the U.S.
- Drake’s goals for PRØHBTD and insights on the future of cannabis
Direct download: 263.mp3
-- posted at: 11:14am EDT