With the cannabis market projected to hit $31 billion by 2021, it’s easy to feel like the industry has simply taken on its own momentum.
However, what most people don’t know is that there’s a group of investors called The Arcview Group that funds the very companies we’ll be reading about in the headlines 1-2 years from now.
In this episode, founder and CEO of Arcview Troy Dayton gives us an in-depth look at the goings-on at Arcview, shares his insights on the future of cannabis, and provides some invaluable advice for those looking to take the plunge.
Learn more at https://arcviewgroup.com
- The cannabis industry’s current landscape and where Troy sees it heading over the next few years
- How The Arcview Group has evolved from angel investors to now also include venture capitalists and large companies looking to make acquisitions
- Overlaps in the entertainment and cannabis industries and how this could positively influence cannabis’ growth
- The amount of capital Arcview investors have invested to date and projections for the future
- Troy’s advice on what to look for when investing in startups
- A deep dive into Arcview Ventures and Arcview Market Research
- What it will take for cannabis to become as established as other industries and start seeing more interstate commerce
Direct download: 255.mp3
-- posted at: 10:45am EDT