Extraction is considered the most profitable segment of the cannabis industry, but what if we’ve been thinking about extraction all wrong?
Is it really necessary to use large CO2 or butane extraction systems when there’s a way to extract oil from hemp and cannabis using just air?
In this episode, Vapor Distilled Founder and CEO Russell Thomas explains how this revolutionary, all-natural extraction method produces stronger, ultra-pure oil.
Learn more at http://www.vapordistilled.com
- Russell’s background in the cannabis industry and how he came to start Vapor Distilled
- What constitutes “cleantech” or clean technology
- A deep dive into traditional extraction methods, including CO2 and hydrocarbon systems
- How the Vapor Distillation process uses heated air and a proprietary condensation method
- The evolution of Vapor Distilled and what it took to turn it into a large-scale, commercial product
- Consumer responses to the ultra-pure taste of Vapor Distilled oils
- Vapor Distilled’s cost efficiency versus that of traditional methods
- The future of Vapor Distilled and its all-natural extraction method