Sun, 16 December 2018
Harborside is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected cannabis retailers in the world, and it’s expected to grow much bigger in 2019.
Led by CEO Andrew Berman, the company has played an instrumental role in making cannabis safe and accessible, and its stores are known for supplying the world’s best-curated selection of award-winning flower, concentrates, edibles, and other cannabis products from California growers and manufacturers.
One of Andrew’s first acts as CEO was to create a capital markets strategy for the company, and in so doing Harborside has raised over $25M in 2018.
In this episode, Andrew shares his insights, learnings, and what’s in store for the future of the cannabis industry.
- Andy’s personal journey and how he came to be the CEO of Harborside
- Harborside’s focus on California and the company’s multistage strategy going forward
- Harborside’s projections and the cannabis industry’s growth following the legalization of adult-use in California
- Andy’s growth tactics in California
- Harborside’s clean, sun-grown cannabis and how the greenhouse method is more environmentally friendly and cost-effective
- Cannabis business licensing in California
- Shifting trends in customer preferences for flowers, edibles, and concentrates
- Harborside’s $25 million capital raise and evolution from a medical nonprofit to a for-profit company
- Andy’s predictions for reduced banking restrictions on cannabis businesses
- Tips on how to break into the cannabis industry for those interested
To learn more, visit: www.shopharborside.com