Sun, 8 July 2018
Many people are becoming familiar with hemp-derived CBD. Today’s guest is a Michigan entrepreneur that lost his wife and was left with three children. He started experiencing panic attacks. Frustrated with traditional pharmaceutical options his neighbor turned him onto CBD and it changed his life and eventually led him to launch MadeByHemp to offer CBD to the public.
Learn more at
CannaInsider listeners can get a 10% discount at MadeByHemp by using the coupon: insider
- Jeff’s background
- How Jeff lost his wife
- Turning to traditional Pharma
- Jeff’s neighbor offered him CBD
- Feeling human after abandoning traditional meds
- Starting the business in his basement
- Opening a retail storefront in Indiana
- Hemp incubator plans
What are the five trends disrupting the cannabis industry?