Alan Gertner is the CEO of Hiku Brands (HIKU) in Canada. Listen in as Alan goes deep on why cannabis consumers choose brands and not products. Hear how Alan’s background at Google, baking sourdough bread, and being a ski guide in Japan forged him into the brand building Jedi he is today.
Fun fact, the president of Hiku brands is Trent Kitsch who co-founded Saxx underwear. Matthew geeks out a little on this underwear and it’s fun to hear why.
Learn more at:
What are the five major trends disrupting the cannabis industry
Find out with your free report at www.cannainsider.com/trends
- How Alan’s father grew the first legal cannabis in Canada
- Why Alan left Google for a meaningful life in cannabis
- The way Alan measures happiness
- Why customers choose brands not products
- The evolution of cannabis preferences
- Alan’s favorite book and business tool
Direct download: 224.mp3
-- posted at: 10:28am EDT