The hemp and CBD market are going global in a big way, and renowned hemp pioneer Paul Benhaim is here to help us navigate the waters.
Now the founder and CEO of CBD brand Elixinol, Paul has been involved in the hemp industry since 1993. His first commercial endeavor in the space was a hemp-based nutritional bar that quickly moved from a few thousand bars per year to multi-millions and is now sold under numerous labels across the world.
This lead Paul to found the industry-leading brand Hemp Foods Australia, which continues to provide the highest quality hemp food products available.
In this episode, Paul shares with us his insight on the market and the products he sees gaining momentum worldwide, including CBD powders and liposomes.
Learn more at https://www.elixinol.com
Cannainsider listeners get 10% discount of CBD with coupon code "insider"
- Paul’s personal journey through the hemp industry and how he came to start Elixinol
- An inside look at Elixinol and its mission to provide the highest-quality CBD products in the world
- The most profitable products around the world and Paul's predictions for future bestsellers
- Japanese customer behavior versus that of American customers
- Paul’s insight on different markets including Latin America
- How Paul believes 2018’s Farm Bill will significantly change cannabis’ global mobility
- Where Paul sees the price of hemp shifting in the next 1-3 years, especially as more and more companies move online
- New hemp-based protein and food innovations Paul is developing through his Hemp Foods line
- Paul’s advice on how to build customer interest and loyalty through packaging without overspending
- Paul’s insights on what the cannabis and hemp landscape will look like globally over the next 5-10 years